lunes, 10 de abril de 2017

INTRODUCING YOURSELF

WATCH the video and DO the following activities:









A. COMPLETE the sentences with the correct word:


  1. You ______________ Anton and Sally.
  2. Ok, ______________ all here, let's begin.
  3. Thank you very much for __________________.
  4. I thought it ________________a good idea for us to indroduce ourselves.
  5. I'd _____________ to hear about your role and background.
  6. My _____________ Anton Koster and I'm the team leader in the call centre.
  7. Sally, would you like to_____________ a few words about yourself?
  8. _____________ a team leader in the call centre for nearly three year
B. What do the work verbs in bold mean? Choose the correct option.

  1. You can monitor everyone's progress.  CHECK QUICKLY - CHECK OVER A LONG TIME - ASK ABOUT
  2. I have been asked to develop this course. MAKE IT BETTER - MAKE IT WORSE - START
  3. I'm looking to improve the training we offer. MAKE IT FASTER - ARRANGE MORE - MAKE IT BETTER OVERALL
  4. I've been consulting with a lot of different departments. TALKING AND LISTENING - TELLING AND EXPLAINING- EXPLAINING AND IMPROVING
  5. We'll roll it out to our colleages in the call centre. MAKE IT CHEAPER - MAKE IT BETTER - MAKE IT AVAILABLE
  6. Can I hand over to one of you now? GIVE YOU SOMETHING - ASK YOU TO TALK - TELL YOU SOMETHING
  7. I was recently promoted to team leader. TALKING TO - SACKED FROM - GIVEN A BETTER POSITION

The ACTIVITIES MUST BE COPIED in your folders. Besides, DO the activities 1 and 2 from the Student's book on page 98.

See you on 21st April

Profesoras: Cáceres- Lorenzo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario